- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 oz smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until fluffy (there should be no lumps), about 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and beat on medium speed until everything is evenly distributed, 1-2 minutes.
Top with a sprig of dill and more chopped chives. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with triangles of dark, whole grain or pumpernickel bread, The Fresh Market Toasted French Rounds, Les Trois Petits Toasts or potato chips.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.