- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb chicken breast strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pouch Simply Organic Southwest Taco Simmer Sauce
- 1 pkg tortillas, warmed
- The Fresh Market Shredded Cheese
- Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- The Fresh Market Guacamole
- Cilantro, sliced radishes and lime, optional
Heat oil in a large skillet over high medium high heat until it shimmers. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until brown on all sides and the juices run clear, about 5-6 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add simmer sauce to pan. Simmer until mixture is warm and bubbling, about 5 minutes.
While mixture simmers, heat a separate small skillet over medium high heat. Add tortillas, one at a time, to warm and lightly brown on each side, about 30 seconds–1 minute per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
To serve, spoon chicken mixture in warm tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream, guacamole and other garnishes, if desired
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.