- ¾ lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1-in piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Haku Black Garlic Shoyu, plus more for serving
- 2 hot peppers, thinly sliced (such as Fresno or jalapeño)*
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 c baby bok choy, washed well and thinly sliced (about 3 small bunches)
- 1 (16.9 oz) jar Tsuki Spicy Crab Miso Professional Ramen Base
- 1 c coconut milk
- 2 pkg Ocean’s Halo Ramen Noodles (1 box contains 4 single serving pkg)
- ½ c roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- ½ c fresh herbs (mint, cilantro, or basil), roughly chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, garlic, ginger, shoyu, hot peppers and sesame oil and set aside. Allow to marinate 10 minutes while prepping remaining ingredients.
Heat a large skillet over high heat. Pour shrimp mixture in hot skillet and sauté until shrimp are opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Turn off heat and stir in bok choy. Set aside.
In a small saucepot over medium heat, bring ramen base and coconut milk to a low boil. With your hands, break noodles in half and add to pot. Stir to separate noodles and simmer for about 2 minutes, until just softened. Using tongs, divide noodles equally between 2 serving bowls, reserving liquid.
Top each noodle bowl with desired amount of shrimp mixture, followed by the reserved coconut milk broth. Top each bowl generously with peanuts, mango, green onion and herbs. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
*For less spice, leave out the peppers or remove seeds.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.