- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pkt Siete Spicy Taco Seasoning
- 1 pkg Organic Maria & Ricardo’s Flour Tortillas
- Wholly Guacamole
- Cilantro, sliced radishes and lime, for serving
In large skillet, add oil and heat over high heat until it shimmers. Add shrimp and cook until just barely pink, about 3-4 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium and add taco seasoning and ⅓ c water to the pan. Simmer, stirring often, until the mixture has thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
Heat small skillet over medium-high heat. Place tortilla in skillet and toast until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
To serve, spoon shrimp into tortillas and top with guacamole and other garnishes, if desired.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.