- 2 c watermelon, finely chopped
- 1 c strawberries, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 tbsp shallot, minced
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
Delicious served with tortilla chips or cinnamon sugar pita chips or spooned over grilled salmon.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.