- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 lb Sirloin steak strips
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Southwest Veggie Kit
- 1 pouch Frontera Skillet Sauce
- 1 pkg Maria & Ricardo’s Organic Flour Tortillas
- Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- Lime, cut into wedges
Southwest Veggie Kit:
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 white onion, sliced
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak strips in an even layer and sear on each side, about 3 minutes per side. Remove to plate and set aside.
Add remaining 1 tbsp oil to pan and add vegetables. Sauté until lightly browned and slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
Return steak to pan and add sauce; stir to combine. Lower heat to medium and allow to simmer 5 minutes.
While fajita mixture simmers, heat a separate pan over medium-high heat. Add tortillas, one at a time, to warm and lightly brown on each side, about 30 seconds – 1 minute per side.
To serve, spoon fajita mixture in warm tortillas. Top with a dollop of sour cream and a squeeze of lime.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.