- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 lb Sirloin steak strips
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Southwest Veggie Kit
- 1 pouch Frontera Skillet Sauce
- 1 pkg Maria & Ricardo’s Organic Flour Tortillas
- Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- Lime, cut into wedges
Southwest Veggie Kit:
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 white onion, sliced
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak strips in an even layer and sear on each side, about 3 minutes per side. Remove to plate and set aside.
Add remaining 1 tbsp oil to pan and add vegetables. Sauté until lightly browned and slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
Return steak to pan and add sauce; stir to combine. Lower heat to medium and allow to simmer 5 minutes.
While fajita mixture simmers, heat a separate pan over medium-high heat. Add tortillas, one at a time, to warm and lightly brown on each side, about 30 seconds – 1 minute per side.
To serve, spoon fajita mixture in warm tortillas. Top with a dollop of sour cream and a squeeze of lime.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.
Need Help? We Can Help
Do you need to address any issues or concerns? Store, company and merchant inquiries can be addressed by filling out our Guest Care Form.