- 2 tbsp. canola oil, divided
- 1 lb Sirloin steak strips
- 1 Southwest Vegetable Kit
- 1 pouch Simply Organic Classic Fajita Sauce
- La Tortilla Factory Flour Tortillas
- Daisy Sour Cream
- Sunset Salsa
- Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Lime, quartered
Southwest Veggie Kit:
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 white onion, sliced
Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add steak strips in an even layer and sear on each side, about 3 minutes per side. Remove to plate and set aside.
Add remaining 1 tbsp. oil to pan and add vegetables from veggie kit. Sauté until lightly browned and slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
Return steak to pan and add sauce; stir to combine. Lower heat to medium and allow to simmer 5 minutes.
While fajita mixture simmers, heat a separate pan over medium high heat. Add tortillas, one at a time, to warm and lightly brown on each side, about 30 seconds – 1 minute per side.
To serve, spoon fajita mixture in warm tortillas. Top with a dollop of sour cream and fresh cilantro.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.