- 1 ½ c. sour cream
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ c. green onion, chopped
- ½ c. ham, chopped
- ⅓ c. green chiles, chopped
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large or 2 small bread boules, top removed and inside scooped out (leave about ¼ to ½” thick wall)
For Serving: French Rounds, Entertainer Crackers, or Organic Tortilla Chips
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine first 7 ingredients until blended well.
Spoon into hollowed bread boule and return the top of the bread.
Wrap boule in foil and bake 1½ hours, or until bubbly. If you are in a hurry, bring mixture to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, then spoon into bread boule for a pretty presentation.
Serve with your choice of The Fresh Market French Rounds, Entertainer Crackers, or Organic Tortilla Chips. You can also cut the insides of the bread boules into cubes and toast before dipping.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.