- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 ripe peaches, unpeeled, halved and pitted
- ⅓ c. white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
Heat grill to medium-high. Whisk together butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until well blended. Add peach halves and toss to coat.
Lightly oil grill grates to prevent sticking. Place peaches, cut side down on grill. Grill until slightly charred about 2 minutes. Using tongs turn peaches over carefully. Divide chopped chocolate among peach cavities and drizzle with remaining butter mixture from bowl. Grill until chocolate just begins to melt and peaches are charred, about 2 minutes.
To serve, sprinkle with pistachios or pair with vanilla ice cream.