- Dynasty Jasmine White Rice
- 2 tbsp The Fresh Market Canola Oil, divided
- 1 lb sirloin steak strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Stir Fry Veggie Kit
- 1 pouch Saffron Road Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
- ½ c cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ c cashews, roughly chopped
Stir Fry Veggie Kit:
- 1 c Napa Cabbage
- 1 c Bok Choy
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 c mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c yellow squash, cubed
- 1 c broccoli florets
- 12 snow peas
- ⅓ red onion, diced
- 10 asparagus stalks, cut in half
Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sauté until almost cooked through, 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
To the same skillet add remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add vegetables and sauté 7-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Return steak to skillet and add simmer sauce, stirring gently to combine mixture. Reduce heat to medium and allow to simmer until vegetables are tender and steak is cooked to desired level of doneness.
To serve, spoon stir fry mixture over rice and top with fresh cilantro and cashews.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.