- 3 tbsp. The Fresh Market Canola Oil, divided
- 1 lb. White Meat Ground Turkey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Chili Veggie Kit
- 1 can The Fresh Market Organic Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar Frontera White Bean Chili Starter
- 1 c. water or chicken stock
- The Fresh Market Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Avocado, seeded, peeled and thinly sliced
Chili Veggie Kit
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- 1 Yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 White onion, chopped
- 1 Poblano pepper, chopped
- 4 tbsp. garlic, minced
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large sauce pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add turkey and season with salt and pepper. Crumble meat using a spatula and cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Remove to plate and set aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add Chili Veggie Kit and sauté until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
Return turkey to pot. Add Cannellini beans, jar of Frontera White Bean Chili Starter and water or stock, stirring to combine. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 20 minutes. Taste, and season with salt and pepper, if needed.
To serve, ladle chili into bowls and top with cheese, sour cream, avocado slices and lime.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.