- 1 ½ lbs. ground turkey
- ½ c. feta cheese, chopped
- ½ c. fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ¼ c. rThe Fresh Market Italian Bead Crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. The Fresh Market Signature Rub
- 4 brioche buns
- 2 c. arugula
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
Sun Dried Tomato Spread:
- 1 container Vermont Creamery Crème Fraiche
- ½ c. Traina Sun Dried Tomato Ketchup
- ½ tsp. cracked black pepper
To make turkey burgers: In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey, feta, basil, breadcrumbs, egg, oil and spice blend until well incorporated. Form mixture into four patties. Grill burgers over medium-high heat for 7-10 minutes per side or until the internal temperature registers 185° and juices run clear.
To make the Sun Dried Tomato Spread: Whisk together Vermont Creamery Crème Fraiche, Traina Sun Dried Tomato Ketchup and pepper and refrigerate until ready to use.
To serve: Spread a generous amount of Sun Dried Tomato Spread on brioche buns. Add burger and top with red onion, arugula and a dollop of Sun Dried Tomato Spread.