- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 Lettuce Wrap Kit
- ¾ c Urban Accents Thai Chili Taco Simmer Sauce
- 1 pkg iceberg lettuce, leaves rinsed and dried
- Sesame seeds, for serving (optional)
Lettuce Wrap Kit
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ c shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ large red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ c Shitake mushrooms, chopped
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, about 3-5 minutes. Add turkey to pan and crumble using a spatula. Cook 5-8 minutes until no pink remains.
While turkey cooks, roughly chop the veggies from Lettuce Wrap Kit, reserving a handful of carrots and scallions for garnish. Add veggies, garlic and ginger to pan and sauté 3-4 minutes until veggies are softened.
In same skillet, add sauce and stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 5 minutes.
To serve, spoon mixture into iceberg leaves and top with remaining carrots, scallions and extra sauce if desired. Top with sesame seeds.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.