- ½ small (about 4 lb) seedless watermelon
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes (about 1 ½ lb), thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp flaky sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ¼ c basil leaves
Cut rind from watermelon. Slice melon into thin rounds, about ¼-inch thick, and then cut each round into 4 wedges.
Arrange melon, tomato and mozzarella on a large platter and drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and basil.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.