Watermelon and Mozzarella Salad
5 minutesServes 6
- ½ small (about 4 lb) seedless watermelon
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes (about 1 ½ lb), thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp flaky sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ¼ c basil leaves
Cut rind from watermelon. Slice melon into thin rounds, about ¼-inch thick, and then cut each round into 4 wedges.
Arrange melon, tomato and mozzarella on a large platter and drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and basil.
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.
Need Help? We Can Help
Do you need to address any issues or concerns? Store, company and merchant inquiries can be addressed by filling out our Guest Care Form.