This Valentine’s Day, serve a meal you’ll both love.
We’ve made it easy to impress your sweetheart with a filling, flavorful meal for two! Our Valentine’s Day Meal features two entrées of your choice, plus two sides, dessert and one dozen roses. See below for full meal details. Each meal includes:
- Your Choice of (2) Entrées > Premium Choice Chateaubriand Cut Filet Mignon (9 oz), 2 Ultimate Lump Crab Cakes (4 oz each), and Wild Caught Chilean Sea Bass (7 oz) are available in any combination. See drop-down list to select your menu.
- 1 lb Mascarpone Potatoes with Rosemary > Ultra-creamy Yukon gold potatoes whipped with smooth, buttery mascarpone and fresh rosemary.
- Asparagus Tips Bunch
- 8 ct Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- 1 Dozen Roses > 1 dozen of our beautiful, fresh-cut roses available in a variety of colors.
- Reusable Shopping Bag
Here are a few simple tips to ensure your Valentine’s Day meal runs smoothly, no matter which entrées you choose.
- Remove Chateaubriand Cut Filet Mignon from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before cooking to bring it to room temperature.
- Remove Ultimate Lump Crab Cakes from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before cooking to bring them to room temperature.
- Keep your Chilean Sea Bass refrigerated until you're ready to prepare it for cooking.
- We’ve included options for reheating your potatoes in the oven or microwave. If you’re tight on oven space, opt for the quicker microwave method.
- Don’t forget the wine! If you’re serving Chilean Sea Bass or Ultimate Lump Crab Cakes, we recommend Gerard Bertrand Cote des Roses Rosé. It tastes as beautiful as it looks, with a gorgeous bouquet of summer fruits and floral notes that give way to a fresh finish. If you opt for our Chateaubriand Cut Filet Mignon or Premium Choice Sweetheart Ribeye, we recommend a deep, dark red wine like Quilt Napa Valley Red Blend. It’s rich and complex, with flavors of black cherry, cassis and spice.
Pan Seared Filet Mignon
Pat steaks dry with paper towels, then rub with each with ½ tbsp olive oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat cast iron skillet over medium high. Place steaks in pan and sear for 1-2 minutes.
Turn steaks, top each with 1 pat of butter and transfer the skillet to oven for 7-10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 130°F for medium rare. Remove to plate to rest 5-10 minutes. To serve, pour remaining butter from pan over steaks.
Ultimate Lump Crab Cake
Pan Sauté: Melt 2 tsp butter or oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once hot, place crab cakes in pan and cook 5 minutes on each side.
Oven Bake: Preheat oven to 400°F. Place crab cakes on a greased sheet pan and bake 10-12 minutes (or until internal temperature reaches 160°F), turning once.
Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass
Pat fish dry with paper towels, then rub with ½ tbsp olive oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high. Gently place fish in pan and sear until a nice brown crust develops, about 5-7 minutes.
Gently flip, top each with 1 pat of butter and sear other side for an additional 5-7 minutes or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily. To serve, remove to a plate and pour remaining butter from pan over fish.
Simple Oven Roasted Asparagus
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place asparagus on sheet pan. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil, season to taste with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Bake for 12 minutes or until tender. Finish the asparagus with fresh lemon zest and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Mascarpone Potatoes with Rosemary
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove from original container and place in an oven-safe dish. Cover dish and bake for 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°F. Or, place in a microwavable container, cover and heat for 6-8 minutes or until internal temperature of 165°F is reached, stirring halfway through cook time.