- 1 c mayonnaise
- ¼ c bottled tomato-based chili sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Southern style hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ground yellow mustard
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes before serving. Mixture will keep up to 1 week in the refrigerator. Serve on burgers or as a dipping sauce for fries or steamed artichokes*.
Yields 1 ½ c
*See our step by step guide for cleaning fresh artichokes.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.