- ¼ c lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1 lb Backfin or Jumbo lump crab meat
- 2 grapefruits or 1 pummelo, peeled, supremed* and roughly chopped
- ¼ c roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
In a large non-reactive bowl, combine lime juice, scallions, cilantro, basil, and jalapeño. Add crab meat and grapefruit or pummelo pieces and toss gently to combine, being careful not to break up crab meat. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
To serve, top salad with peanuts and coconut flakes.
*Click here to view our step-by-step guide on how to supreme citrus.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.