- 2 lb The Fresh Market Green Bean Medley or Organic Cut Green Beans
- 2 tbsp + ¼ c extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, about 1 ½ c coarsely chopped
- 1 large orange, zested and segmented
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- ½ c hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- ½ c feta, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
Our Favorite Way To Serve It Up
Toss our fresh green bean medley on the grill to create the gorgeous grill marks that add deliciously smoky flavor and texture—not to mention a visual wow factor. The addition of Chef Anna Rossi’s gremolata recipe adds a zesty crunch with roasted hazelnuts, oranges and crumbled feta.
In a large bowl, dress the green bean medley with 2 TBS extra virgin oil. Grill outside on the BBQ over direct heat for 2-3 minutes or broil on a sheet pan in a conventional oven, just to heat through and achieve some great color.
In a medium bowl, combine the parsley, orange zest, segments and remaining juice, garlic, hazelnuts, crumbled feta and remaining extra virgin olive oil. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. This mixture can be made up to a day in advance and kept in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Arrange grilled green bean medley on a serving platter and top generously with the gremolata mixture.
Recipe developed by Chef Anna Rossi
Shop Recipe Ingredients
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.