- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and halved through the core
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. The Fresh Market Maple Bacon Spice Blend
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 large shallot, minced
- ⅓ c. Stella Rosa Pink Wine
- ½ c. Rufus Teague Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce
Toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil and spice blend. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add bacon and cook until crisp. Reduce heat to medium and remove bacon to paper towels, leaving remaining drippings in pan. Add Brussels sprouts and allow to brown 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Add shallot and cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat and add wine, scraping up any browned bits. Return pan to heat and add the Brussels sprouts and Rufus Teague Whiskey Maple BBQ Sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until Brussels sprouts are tender and liquid has reduced slightly, about 7-10 minutes.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.