- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- ¼ c. green onions, sliced
- ¼ c. fresh jalapeños, sliced (use more if preferred)
- ½ c. panko bread crumbs
- Tortilla chips or toasted baguette
Preheat oven to broil. Heat a small cast iron skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add bacon and cook until crisp, about 5-7 minutes. Pour off excess grease from skillet. Remove half of the bacon and set aside.
Reduce heat to medium and add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, green onions and jalapeños, stirring until melted and combined.
Turn off heat and top with panko bread crumbs and remaining bacon. Place in oven and broil 3-5 minutes until top is lightly browned and dip is bubbling.
Serve hot with tortilla chips or slices of toasted baguette.
Tell Us What You Think
Rate this recipe to get started.